Today I learned that:
- My Mother and I have a Codependant relationship.
- Hoarding things and having tons of clutter can make ones life stressful.
- I’m easy and have trouble saying no.
- According to my counselor I am a “slut” and need to stop participating in such behavior (maybe for my new years resolution I’ll try to obstain from sex for a whole year…not).
- I’m not a cold-hearted bitch like I thought I was, I actually have emotions.
- Men are pigs end of story.
- I’m hyperactive and spend hours just trying to finish one task.
- I’ve got more things on my mind then I thought
Has anything you’ve done made your life better?
Time to suck it up. It’s funny how a movie can really put things in perspective for you. I’ve decided, I WILL be ready for deployment in February. It’s for the best. Maybe not in my best interest but, financially it’s the smartest decision I’ve made yet. Not only that, but, I can’t see myself sitting on my ass for the next year or two. I’m going to finish what I started all the way through. I’m not going to half ass it. Hopefully if I talk to someone, maybe I can see if I’ll just get stationed overseas. Europe, Japan? Maybe. We’ll see. I need to see the world. I need to get out. Screw therapy. I think the best therapy for me will be to see the world. To finish what I started. I’ll find the strength within myself. I think there’s something very powerful in being able to overcome such obstacles on your own.
Does anyone wanna be my date for Christmas?
I need a new layout. Does anyone know anyone who’d be willing to redo mine?
Guy: “So wait your telling me your not married, and you don’t have children? You have no one to go home too. Aren’t you lonely?”
Me: “Nah, that’s what my friends are for. They’re the only ones I have to answer to.”
Followers…where are you :(